Here she is, triumphantly holding her Coke.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Coke is it!
Today I took Sadie to get her second set of shots in as many days, and she was not too happy with me. (We are still playing catch up on her immunizations.) On the way home I was really thirsty and drove through McDs for a large Coke. I thought I could buy her off with some fries, but she soon let me know she thought she needed a drink as well. I hadn't gotten anything child-friendly to drink, so I held up my cup and said "You won't like it. It's Mommy's." (That approach usually works.) She kept insisting "I like it!" with a louder and louder tone of voice. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and gave in.
Here she is, triumphantly holding her Coke.
And she made sure to tell me after she took her first sip, "Momma.....LIKE IT!"
Here she is, triumphantly holding her Coke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment