Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Monday, October 18, 2010

A new kind of tattling

We read from a preschool devotion book every night at supper. Tonight's was about the gift of the Holy Spirit, and it explained that the Holy Spirit helps us know right from wrong. I expanded on the explanation a little, telling Sam "You know when you are just about to hit Sadie over the head and you think 'Maybe I shouldn't do this?' - that's the Holy Spirit."

Not more than two minutes later the kids are playing in the family room and Sam comes over me: "Mom, Sadie sat on my leg. She forgot about the Holy Spirit."

And then a couple minutes later, I overheard him tell her "Sadie, don't do that. Remember the Holy Spirit."

I wonder what his preschool teacher will think of all this.... :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I am laughing out loud. Wow, Jane, you have your hands full. . . such joy.