Then this weekend when we were in Cedar Falls I happened upon some Superman ones on the sale rack at Von Maur. I got Sadie a pair, but then later returned (upon Sam's request) for another set so they could match. He quickly declared the two of them "The Supertwins." They both wore them on the ride home Saturday afternoon/evening and have them on at every opportunity now. Sadie spilled chocolate milk on hers last night and was in tears that they were too wet to get to wear to bed that night.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Monday, October 24, 2011
Supertwins!
Sam got a pair of Batman pajamas *with a cape* for Christmas last year, which Sadie has been coveting ever since. I had searched all the stores around here for a similar pair so she would stop trying to steal her brother's, but I did not have any luck.
Then this weekend when we were in Cedar Falls I happened upon some Superman ones on the sale rack at Von Maur. I got Sadie a pair, but then later returned (upon Sam's request) for another set so they could match. He quickly declared the two of them "The Supertwins." They both wore them on the ride home Saturday afternoon/evening and have them on at every opportunity now. Sadie spilled chocolate milk on hers last night and was in tears that they were too wet to get to wear to bed that night.
Then this weekend when we were in Cedar Falls I happened upon some Superman ones on the sale rack at Von Maur. I got Sadie a pair, but then later returned (upon Sam's request) for another set so they could match. He quickly declared the two of them "The Supertwins." They both wore them on the ride home Saturday afternoon/evening and have them on at every opportunity now. Sadie spilled chocolate milk on hers last night and was in tears that they were too wet to get to wear to bed that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment