Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sam's tent

Before the family Tahoe trip, Lana made what must have been a mammoth trip to Cabela's to get all kinds of supplies. One of her purchases what a tent/cot for Sam to sleep in. When she told me about it on the phone, I was a little skeptical that Sam would actually sleep in it. I had visions of Sam and Joe sleeping in our bed, and me getting the cot. I should not have doubted her - Sam loved it. The first night he jumped right in and wanted me to zip it up right away. I tried to leave a couple of the screen windows open in case he was a little clauterphobic, but he protested, " No, Mommy, zip it up ALL THE WAY!"

Here it is all zipped up.

And I unzipped it in the middle of the night to get a picture of him sleeping.

No comments: