skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sam and Sadie's Spot
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Shots of Sadie
This morning we had some family pictures taken. I took advantage of Sadie still being in her cute dress (thanks to Julie!) and took some pictures of my own in the backyard when we got home. Here are (more than) a few of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sam and Sadie's Spot
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Blog Archive
►
2012
(43)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(123)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
►
2010
(246)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(43)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(22)
▼
2009
(229)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(22)
not quite ready yet
More family pictures
Love this one
Got toothpaste?
Shots of Sadie
Just a little obsessed with shoes
The look, revisited
Does this classify as business casual?
New potty procedure
When I grow up, I want to be a construction worker!
Sassy sunglasses
Sam's secret
As I said....
I never thought I'd wish for this
Deja Vu
Mommy's Little Helper
Go Cubs go!
The Easter Snowman?
Egg Hunt
Sleep, glorious sleep!
Potty training regret
Fun with Dad
►
March
(19)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(33)
►
2008
(253)
►
December
(47)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(91)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment