I know. A lovely breakfast of mixed-berry applesauce and a chocolate chip cookie. That classifies as a serving of fruit (or maybe 2 servings - 1 for the berries and 1 for the apples in the 'sauce) and a serving of bread, right? And I'm sure there part of an egg and some small bit of dairy in the cookie, too.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Ready for winter
Or maybe her ears were just cold while eating breakfast.

I know. A lovely breakfast of mixed-berry applesauce and a chocolate chip cookie. That classifies as a serving of fruit (or maybe 2 servings - 1 for the berries and 1 for the apples in the 'sauce) and a serving of bread, right? And I'm sure there part of an egg and some small bit of dairy in the cookie, too.
I know. A lovely breakfast of mixed-berry applesauce and a chocolate chip cookie. That classifies as a serving of fruit (or maybe 2 servings - 1 for the berries and 1 for the apples in the 'sauce) and a serving of bread, right? And I'm sure there part of an egg and some small bit of dairy in the cookie, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a fantastic breakfast. My kids already eat left-over pizza.
At least they'll be prepared for future college living diets.
Post a Comment