Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Monday, November 16, 2009

The (second) annual pumpkin farm trip

When my mom was here (something like 6 weeks or so or more ago....) we took the kids to the pumpkin farm nearby. Sam and I visited there last year on his last day at home as an only child.

This year it was quite chilly. We didn't stay too long and didn't even get any pumpkins because I figured I'd come back with the kids again when it was nicer sometime later in October - something that never materialized. So - the pictures are a bit limited.


Sliding out of the barn.
Climbing out of the church.
Sadie atop the pirate ship.
Look at how tall they are!
Despite her pained look, she really was having a good time.
Sam couldn't be troubled to leave the pirate ship to take a picture with the pumpkins.

No comments: