Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Picture Fun?

So I thought it would be a great idea to have our friend Drew take a nice family picture to put on a Christmas card while we were in Atlanta....

My kids thought otherwise.

All I wanted was ONE little picture of the four of us all looking at the camera and smiling. I even would have settled for three of the four of us smiling and the other one just looking in the right direction.

Sam was very, very silly and had his tongue sticking out for at least 50% of the photos taken. And Sadie rarely looked at the camera.

Of course, when she did look at the camera, Sam was being goofy. And when Sam was actually smiling, she looked away again.

So maybe I'll send out a collage of 4 family photos, each one with a different person looking good and people can photo-shop it together in their minds.

So here we go - Sadie looking, Sam sticking out his tongue.

Sam smiling nicely, Sadie investigating the pine needles beneath her feet.
And then - they both are actually looking in the same direction - and I close my eyes!

We did get some nice pictures of various subsets of the family....so maybe I'll just make a collage of these.







Thank you to Drew for putting up with us!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Those pictures are really adorable! Even if they weren't quite what you were looking for. :)

Julie said...

Great pictures!!!!