Since we were in Tasmania in January, Aunt 'Lissa and Uncle Carl still had birthday presents for the kids. It was quite a treat to get to open them, since between Christmas and their birthdays their present-opening occasions are all over within a month.
Sadie was delighted with the load of clothes, and Sam was ecstatic about the new Batman game and legos (and the couple packages with clothes in them weren't too bad, either.)
Sadie has already put on one new dress so she can open the rest of them in style.

Batman! Just what I wanted!

New shoes! I can't wait to wear them!

Sadie thought she needed to model some of her haul. I think maybe Alissa didn't really intend for them all these tiems to be worn at the same time.

Lala - you're the best!
1 comment:
I love Sadie's dress! do they make an adult version? :)
hoping that maybe I can see your family sometime once Wes and Robyn are back in Chicago!
happy summer!
Post a Comment