Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Monday, June 21, 2010

More fun with Anna and Ethan

After lots of fun at Anna's house, we headed back to Grandma and Papa's for some push-ups.
The moms wisely decided they were best eaten without any shirts to drip on.
Papa had just installed a golf course for the kids around the perimeter of his yard. The big kids were off to play - Ethan can't quite seem to keep up. Being the littlest is rough sometimes!
But once he found a basket of balls, he didn't really seem to care what the big kids were doing anymore.
Later, Sam and Anna built a fort in the basement and entertained themselves for at least 30 minutes pretending to be asleep while I took pictures of them.
"We're asleep. Really. Can't you tell by the big grins on our faces?"
I am sure they will love me when they are teenagers for the 30 or so pictures I took.

No comments: