While we were at my parents' last week, Sam and Papa enjoyed a few popcorn treats.
We also had popcorn one night while my parents were out at a wedding.
We had the kids eat it in the kitchen, because at our house that is the only place they are allowed to eat. Sam and I had a conversation (while Joe was out of earshot) about the fact that he ate popcorn in the living room with Papa, but I made him eat it in the kitchen. I informed him when Papa wasn't around, he had to stick to my rules.
Then Joe came in the room, I left, and this is the conversation that ensued.
Sam to Joe: Papa lets me eat popcorn in there (pointing to the living room).
Joe to Sam: Papa's not here. I am. I say we eat it in the kitchen.
Sam to Joe: Papa lets me eat it in the living room because Papa loves me.
Joe to Sam: I love you too, but you still have to eat it in here.
Little does Sam know it's Papa's love of the big TV in the living room that is what really gets popcorn allowed in there.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment