Here's my attempt at the a picture of the kids ready to go to church Easter morning. I started out having them hold up the paper Easter eggs we decorated earlier this week.
Apparently, dying real eggs is not a universal tradition - I couldn't find dying kits anywhere. This was the best I could do. There is also a severe lack of plastic eggs (they get chocolate ones with little prizes inside of them here), Peeps, and plastic grass for baskets.
But anyway - back to the pictures. Sadie was much more interested in looking at her own egg than showing it to me for the picture.

Then I got her to turn it around, but Sam was getting a little antsy.

I got rid of the eggs and hoped for a nice picture with their arms around each other. Worked out well, didn't it?

I gave up on standing still and plopped them in a chair. Not too bad.

Cheese! Can we please get up now!?

Just one more - smile big!

Just kidding -
now just one more!

Happy Easter from the Masons - may you have a wonderful day celebrating (as Sam told my mom this morning) "Jesus is rizzed!"
That is, "Jesus is risen!"
No comments:
Post a Comment