That would be me.
I have lots of pictures on my camera that need to get on the blog from our trip to Iowa last week, but just haven't had the motivation to do anything about it.
Instead, I have spent my evenings watching Pawn Stars with my husband.
And discussing the merits of Tupelo.
Much better use of my time, I know. :)
Tonight there is a Blizzard calling my name, so the pictures will have to wait again.
I will leave you with one quote from this week that horrifies me that it came from my mouth.
"We don't shoot people we don't know. Only shoot your friends - or your sister."
(That was in response to Sam getting a little overzealous while playing superheroes with our neighbors and Sadie at the mall play area and pretending to "get" some little girl innocently sitting in a toy car nearby. Apparently he had decided she was a bad guy.)
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My husband mentions Tupelo at any opportunity. Never been there, just wants to go for whatever reason.
Post a Comment