Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow! And then it really snowed!

A couple weeks ago (or maybe just last week - I have completely lost track of time in my most recent write-like-crazy-because-I-totally-slacked-off-at-the-beginning math book writing binge) it finally snowed here.

I say finally, since my kids seemed to think that as soon as the calendar said December lots of big fluffy wet snowflakes would start dropping form the sky...

It was barely a dusting, but the kids were determined to go out and play in it. I tried to explain to them that it really wasn't enough to play in, but they spent at least 40 minutes proving me wrong.




This is the pile they managed to make. Pretty sad little snowfall, huh?


A couple days later, Joe knew there would be an actual, recordable snowfall coming. So he and his elves put up the lights outside before it was too late.

And then it snowed again - and this time, enough to really play in!


No comments: