While in junior high, Jen and I made a deal that I would go out for track if she went out for basketball. I really don't know why we thought this was such a great plan, since neither one of us was any good at either (well...maybe she was actually good at track - I can't remember. All I know is that we were both far from the A team in basketball, and I got put in the high jump in track since nobody else would do it.) Let's just say our kids at 3 could probably beat us.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Future basketball stars (just like their moms)
We have spent a good amount of time while at Grandma and Papa's with my best friend since 4th grade and her daughter, Anna. One of Sam and Anna's favorite activities was playing basketball in the basement while Grandma and Papa did the play-by-play from the sidelines.
While in junior high, Jen and I made a deal that I would go out for track if she went out for basketball. I really don't know why we thought this was such a great plan, since neither one of us was any good at either (well...maybe she was actually good at track - I can't remember. All I know is that we were both far from the A team in basketball, and I got put in the high jump in track since nobody else would do it.) Let's just say our kids at 3 could probably beat us.



While in junior high, Jen and I made a deal that I would go out for track if she went out for basketball. I really don't know why we thought this was such a great plan, since neither one of us was any good at either (well...maybe she was actually good at track - I can't remember. All I know is that we were both far from the A team in basketball, and I got put in the high jump in track since nobody else would do it.) Let's just say our kids at 3 could probably beat us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment