Seems her big brother has been teaching her a few tricks......
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Yes, there is air under there
And she is at the top of the stairs. Not exactly what you want your 2-year-old doing.
I know I have taken pictures in the past of my children doing all sorts of things that probably should not be encouraged, but I promise you that was not the case this time. She was just standing there, actually smiling at me, so I put the camera to my face and took a couple pictures. The next thing I knew she was sitting on the top stair giggling excessively. Only when I scrolled back through my pictures did I see the reason for all the giggles.
Seems her big brother has been teaching her a few tricks......
Seems her big brother has been teaching her a few tricks......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment