The kids had been bathed and it was at least a half an hour past bedtime, as is quite common when at Grandma and Papa's house and everyone is just having too much fun to go to bed. I had gone down with Sadie to brush her teeth and told Sam to get reading his bedtime stories with Grandma. This is what I found on the couch when I came up.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Saturday, February 28, 2009
The things Papas are good for
Snacks. Lots of them. Especially when your mother thinks you should be in bed.
The kids had been bathed and it was at least a half an hour past bedtime, as is quite common when at Grandma and Papa's house and everyone is just having too much fun to go to bed. I had gone down with Sadie to brush her teeth and told Sam to get reading his bedtime stories with Grandma. This is what I found on the couch when I came up.
Seems it is a bit hard to focus on a bedtime story when there is popcorn to be eaten. (It's not like he'd already had a milkshake, a bowl of ice cream, and a couple shots of squirt cream compliments of the older gentleman in this picture.......)
The kids had been bathed and it was at least a half an hour past bedtime, as is quite common when at Grandma and Papa's house and everyone is just having too much fun to go to bed. I had gone down with Sadie to brush her teeth and told Sam to get reading his bedtime stories with Grandma. This is what I found on the couch when I came up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is it about Grandpas! They think that they have immunity to all the rules. We see that lots here too.
Never forget when my FIL gave 15 month old G french silk pie right before bed.
Long night.
Looks like your boys had a fun visit.
Post a Comment