Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun with Caleb and Hannah

The last week of July our friends Caleb and Hannah from our playgroup in Muscatine came for a visit.

The kids had a blast playing - dividing their time between the "tree house" of couch cushions and the backyard.

Here are Caleb and Hannah (because I couldn't get all four of them to peek out at the same time without someone getting trampled).
The four kids outside of the "tree house" - the trampling danger was less out in the open. (And yes, Sam's mohawk is now gone and his hair is really short. Let's just say that when I went to cut off the mohawk I kind of neglected to notice that there wasn't a guard on the clippers....oops.)
The boys enjoying the sprinkler.
The girls enjoying....I'm not exactly sure what...watering the wagon?
The pirates on their ship.
Good friends!

No comments: