However, my book is turned in - a day early even - and the kids and I are enjoying one last trip to visit family before Sam starts preschool and I have to be a responsible parent and actually be somewhere consistently two days a week. It's hard, I know. Hopefully, I can handle it. :)
So - it's my mission to get a bunch of pictures posted from the last month or so. Not that many of you will really care what we did three weeks ago, but I need to preserve it for my own sake. I have finally admitted that I am not ever going to get around to scrapbooking baby books, or even printing pictures off my computer to have in any sort of tangible form, so the blog is what what my kids will have for memories.
So here we go.
This first batch is from our last trip to Cedar Falls at the beginning of July. I am warning you, they are very random.
Granddaddy with the kiddos. Sadie is actually saying "cheese," you just would never know it by looking at her.
Once upon a time I wrote about "the things aunts are good for..." in respect to Alissa painting Sadie's nails.
Well, this trip to Cedar Falls I got a pedicure.
Sam looked at my feet and said "Mom, what did you do to your toes?"
I told him I had them painted.
"Why?" he asked.
"So they would be pretty," I told him.
"I want mine to be pretty too."
And with his aunt around, and his daddy back in Illinois, he got to have pretty toes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment