Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wipeout! (The play-at-home version)

One night what I was not home, Sam and Joe discovered the show Wipeout! It's what I would call an adult version of the show Double Dare that used to be on when I was younger - an "obstacle course" that has some quite outrageous stunts and lots of mud and water to fall into.

Ever since then, Sam has been into creating his own obstacle courses in the backyard for himself, his friends, and even his mother. And since Carl and Alissa were in town, there was someone to take pictures of Mama doing the course too - lovely.

Sam heading through the picnic table. (Not so bad for a 3-year-old....)
The kids walking the balance beam. Notice the floaties on Sadie's arm. I guess she thought she was is danger of falling in. Into what I am not sure.....
The 32-year-old going through the picnic table....not as simple as it was for the little guy.
But I could do the balance beam - with only one shoe on, no less!
And I also did alright riding the Barbie Big Wheel to the finish.

No comments: