Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Friday, July 2, 2010

Looking up

In addition to the potty incident at the grocery store, I also left my wallet in the car and had to go out and get it before I could pay.

Then at lunch I insisted Sam eat some more berries (despite his emphatically telling me his tummy was full) and he proceeded to run to the bathroom and throw up.

Which isn't that bad, until I tell you that the last time I insisted on him eating more berries than he wanted he did the same thing.

And that he is usually a berry-eating machine, so there's no reason to think he was trying to get out of eating something healthy.

I don't think I would win Mother Of The Year today.

My afternoon is looking up, though.

Sadie is napping.

Joe took the afternoon off . He and Sam are off on their first fishing adventure together.



He was just a little bit excited. He tried to talk me out of going to the store this morning because he wanted to make sure he was home when Daddy got here.

I should have listened.

Now - I have a closet to clean.

Or maybe a People magazine to read.

No comments: