Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Catch-Up: Joe's Birthday

This has not been then best blogging year ever.
I have so many pictures on my computer that never made it to the blog.
Not because I didn't want to put them up, I just got a little lazy.
Or at least that's my excuse.

(Actually, my real excuse is that Joe did a lot of traveling this spring/summer. Without him here for some relief in the evenings, all I wanted to do after spending all day with my non-stop superheroes-in-training was lay in bed and watch really crappy reality tv.)

Hence, the "12 Days of Catch-Up."

I will attempt to hit the highlights of all that I missed, so when my kids read this in 20 years they will have a little more to read about 2011 than currently exists.

I'm starting with Joe's birthday celebration, since that is when it all started (the traveling for him/downhill slide on the blogging for me). He actually spent his birthday in a hotel in India, but we celebrated before he had to leave. Happy 35th birthday, Joe!



No comments: