After the cabin the kids and I headed to Cedar Falls (Joe had to go back to work) for a few days before we headed to Des Moines for Korean Camp. We played with Anna and Ethan some more, helped them move into their new house, and the kids enjoyed time with my parents (while I was helping Jen pack) and Joe's parents (while my parents and I were helping Jen move) for the first installment of "Granny Camp." (which I have no pictures of on my camera - because I wasn't there - yay!) We also got to see Amanda and Tim briefly as they arrived from Hawaii the morning we left for Des Moines.
Some snippets of those few days:
This is the reason my daughter now insists on leveling off flour with a knife every time we make cookies, as well as being allowed to scoop her own cookies onto the cookie sheet.
An impressively quiet performance from these two....
A quick visit with Amanda and Tim (Sam seems to be the only one who didn't get the message to wear a tank top!)
No comments:
Post a Comment