Uncle Carl would be proud!
For some reason, this picture reminds me of our godson, Mason.
We wanted a cute cousins shot - too bad the 2 of them couldn't coordinate their smiles. I also have some nice ones with Molly smiling and Sam looking dazed, but since this is MY blog, I picked the smiling Sam. You'll have to see Stacy for a smiling Molly one.
The boys having fun rolling around on the golf course.
Sam and Molly swimming. David is under the water, in case you were worried we stuck them out there alone.
Granddaddy hurt his ankle (something about tripping over his pants while putting them on one morning, but you'll have to ask him for the whole story) and spent a good part of one afternoon sitting on the deck with his shoe off and ankle elevated. Sam took a break from picking up pine cones to empathize. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, so I went over to him to ask what was going on.
"My ankle hurts. I have to sit here and rest," he told me.
No comments:
Post a Comment