Anna came over to my parents' to play yesterday. We let the kids go inside while we finished up lunch on the porch, but after we hadn't heard a sound for a while I went in to check on what they were doing. I found them in the closet where my mom keeps games, trying to figure out how to get Twister off one of the shelves. I got it out for them, though I was convinced they wouldn't really be able to play.
Here's the toddler version of Twister.
We did make the kids take a potty break in the middle of the game, and they both escaped the bathroom before the pull-ups got put back on, so for a moment, they were almost playing (half) naked twister. We managed to get the shorts back on before the game resumed. The dads would not have been happy with us had they seen two bare backsides in the video!
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment