Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sam and Me



This is a rare occurrence in photos - the presence of me! If you looked through the hundreds (if not thousands) of pictures on our computer, I think you would find exactly 8 that contain me with Sam. That's probably because I am usually the one to think to get the camera out..........thankfully, my mom thinks to take pictures of the two of us when we are at their house, which may have something to do with the fact there are about 3 total pictures of my mother and me together. I guess I should count my blessings that I am 5 photos ahead of her!

2 comments:

Twice Blessed China Mom said...

This is the story of my life! I wonder if my kids will remember what I looked like because I'm always the one behind the camera!!! Great photo of you and Sam. I'm so excited you'll be traveling soon!
Jeana

Kerry said...

Cute photo of you and Sam. There are not too many of me in the mix either. Unless I ask someone to take one of me and the kids- it looks like I am absent at all of their important events. I now make a point of having someone take one-no matter how I look!

Hugs. Love Sam's smiles. He is so darling.