Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Their own private waterpark

So........I am WAY behind on posting about our many visitors this summer. This is why I wasn't going to blog in the first place - I knew I would never keep up. But I guess it's better late than never!

Our friends Allison and Ryan and their kids Landon and Brynn (Allison......are there 2 N's or 1?) came in August. The boys had a great time creating "their own waterpark," as Landon dubbed it. They filled (and dumped and refilled and dumped and refilled and dumped....) the water table, made their own waterslide on the swingset, and flooded the sandbox to swamp consistency. They also had some sprinkler fun, which Brynn wasn't quite so sure about.


Sam getting ready to dump water on Landon, I am sure.


The boys figured out the slide would be WAY more fun with a little water added.


Landon gets Sam.............


Sam gets Landon..................



YIKES!


Wouldn't you like to know what they're talking about.....looks like a deep conversation.......or maybe Sam is just peeing in the water and telling Landon about it.


You're really going to let me stand up in this!


The swamp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got it right, Brynn (2 N's).

Landon saw the pictures/video and said "I had so much fun there, can we go again sometime!"