Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hot Mama - Amen!

Those are the three words Sadie now says on a consistent basis (though not all at once, in that order, with the emphasis I added with the exclamation point.....just thought I'd flatter myself for a moment.)

My friend Jen pointed out that they can all be tied back to eating (her favorite activity): she says hot when she can't eat something yet, Mama is the one who brings the food over, and she has to say amen at the end of the prayer before she is allowed to dig in. I also thought I heard her say "yummy" the other day. The other two "words" she uses most frequently by signing them are "more" and "all done," so basically her entire vocabulary revolves around food.

(The other thing I can't forget to mention - she is also attempting to say Dada - finally!)

1 comment:

Sue said...

so really it is "more hot mama...yummy...amen"?
boy could that be fun taken out of context!