Sadie had fun too....
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Uncle Matt was here!
You can tell by the abundance of empty Coke cans........
...and the smile on Sam's face for having a constant GeoTrax playmate.
I believe my brother and sister-in-law spent at least half of the waking hours they were here in the basement playing trains. They are much more tolerant of sitting in the poorly-lit basement for hours on end serenaded by "All aboard!" than I am. Matt and I bought Sam some more track and he was in heaven after his uncle got everything connected way better than Mommy ever could. I think his comment about my previous attempt at a track was something along the lines of "It just didn't work for me."
Sadie had fun too....
...playing the guitar....
...and "helping" Matt pack.
And my wonderful sister-in-law was here too. Just can't put any pictures of her up - have to protect her food-critic identity!
Sadie had fun too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment