Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Monday, September 14, 2009

My big brother never taught me to do this

Joe was right.
(Wow. Never thought I'd type that sentence for the whole world to read.)


I should never have allowed this.

Because I looked out the door the other day to check on the kids and saw Sam teaching Sadie a new skill.

I am sure you can figure out what is happening in the middle of these two pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so hilarious :) and your photo illustration makes it even better.

Anonymous said...

Im the Aunt, so I can laugh....right?!?! It's kind of cute!

Erin said...

that is so funny - - I'm sure they will both be very proud of this post when they are older!

Hayley said...

Jane, that is hilarious!

And what a creative way to crop those photos. . . I have some of my own kids, but I've never quite figured out a *nice* way to post them!

Great to see you the other day!