Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sam's First Day

Sam had his first day of preschool today. Parents got to go along today too, so the real test will be Friday when he goes all by himself, but we think he will do well. He has been asking all summer long if it is fall yet, since I kept telling him preschool wasn't until the fall. He was one happy boy this morning when he realized today was finally THE DAY!

Here's a shot of him all ready to go. He had to wear his favorite shirt because "I have to show all my new friends my superheroes." And, of course, Sadie had to get in there to say "cheese" too.
The backpack was loaded up "with everything that I need." Not that he knew what was in there, since I packed it for him. Good to know he has complete confidence in his mom.
After coming home, Sadie decided she needed to wear the backpack. All the time.
Then she put Sam's shoes on. I think she was hoping that if she had the backpack and the shoes, maybe she'd get to do the preschool thing too.

No comments: