So........I always swore I would never blog. Only people with WAY too much time on their hands blog. But here I am, attempting to figure this out. After many, many comments to myself of "I really should be writing some of this stuff down" concerning things Sam says and does, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best way to accomplish that. Plus, now all of you who are interested in my lovely children can keep up with all the wonderful, cute, intelligent things they say and do. I am sure all of you will have a hard time getting your work done during the day because you are constantly checking to see what is up over here at the Mason house. Actually, my dad and Alissa will probably be the only ones that read it, but that's ok.
And yes, I said children: We have a daughter waiting for us in China. (And if you haven't figured it out yet, her name will be Sadie.) But I'll write more about that later.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment