
This was the scene in our backyard the morning of May 14. I had recently gotten Sam his own Sam-size patio chairs - 1 for him and 1 for his friend Ryan when she comes over so it's not a constant battle over one chair. His favorite activity for the previous couple days was to drag them all over the patio and then sit in them. This morning he took Bob, his dog-blankie-thing, out there with him, and then proceeded to have quite the conversation with Bob.
All I could think was "This boy needs a sister - SOON!" and was a little depressed over the fact that the recent referral calculators I had done on the internet had us getting our little girl from China sometime between 2010 and 2012 (that was for the standard process, given the date we sent our stuff to China.)
And then that afternoon I got a call from Holt saying "I want to talk to you about a little girl......."
No comments:
Post a Comment