Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Sunday, September 7, 2008

First day of Sunday School

The church we are going to has Sunday School for 2-year-olds, so I signed Sam up. I thought it was a crazy idea to attempt to contain these toddlers for anything other than just playtime, but it seems it was accomplished!

We told Sam last night that instead of the nursery, he got to go to Sunday School. Since it has only been about a month since he has started going to the nursery without throwing a complete fit at being left by us, I figured I had better prepare him. I shouldn't have worried. His immediate response to me, "Oh good. I better bring my backpack."

He went this morning like he was an old pro. When we dropped him off, he waved and said "Bye bye. I am at Sunday School. See ya later!" Quite the difference from the screaming child that we had left in the nursery this summer.

Here's Sam showing off his rainbow. Look at the paper strips all lined up - we'll have to give Grandma credit for teaching him how to do that.

No comments: