Today, Sam played with play-doh all by himself for over a half an hour. And he did it all while sitting still in his chair. Wonders never cease.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Friday, September 26, 2008
I didn't know if this day would ever come
About a year ago, my days consisted of being one step behind Sam at all times. He literally was moving ALL THE TIME, except when sleeping or strapped into his car seat. I was the crazy mom asking others for advice on how they got their kids to sit and watch a show on TV, because even if the TV was on he was still moving around the room like a tornado. There were days I feared I would never sit for more than 2 minutes ever again.
Today, Sam played with play-doh all by himself for over a half an hour. And he did it all while sitting still in his chair. Wonders never cease.


Today, Sam played with play-doh all by himself for over a half an hour. And he did it all while sitting still in his chair. Wonders never cease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment