Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Friday, September 19, 2008

Upstairs Downstairs

Sam stood at the top of the stairs this morning for quite a bit before coming down for breakfast. I went over to see what the hold up was, and he was just standing there pondering the stairs. This is what he told me.

S: Carl and Lissa have stairs at their house too.
J: Yes they do.
S: They have LOT of stuff downstairs.
J: Yes they do.
S: Grandma and Papa have upstairs and downstairs at their house.
J: Yes they do.
S: But it's not messy. But Carl and Lissa's is.

So beware - Sam is now the messy police. I am in BIG trouble!
(Disclaimer: I don't know that Carl and Alissa's basement really is that messy - it's just unfinished with piles of stuff down there, whereas my parents have a finished basement.)

No comments: