The already-been-in-bed-for-20-minutes-and-looking-for-a-way-out conversation of the night:
Mommy, I'm all alone.
No, you're not. Daddy's up here and so is Sadie and you are all going to sleep.
But I'm alone in my bed.
No, you're not. You have Bob.
But Bob's not real.
Well, you have God. He is always with you.
And he's real?
Yep - he's real. You just can't see him.
He's with me in my bed?
Yep. He's with us everywhere.
Are there lots of Gods?
No. Just one. But he's really big.
Bigger than you?
Yep.
Bigger than Daddy?
Yep.
Bigger than me and Sade?
Yep.
Bigger than my curtains?
Yep.
Bigger than the house?
Yep.
And he could stand on the roof?
Yep.
And not fall off?
Yep.
Does he have sticky shoes?
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the punch line! what a clever guy.
thanks again for sending me the link to the conference — I'll be sure you hear how it is!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment