I am still catching up on photos from this summer - trying to get them all up in time for first day of preschool pics on Tuesday. We'll see if I have enough stamina tonight to get through them all....
Our godson Mason and his mom came to visit mid-July. Tracy stayed for a day and we got to keep Mason for a week. The kids loved having him (and his Ipod) around to play with.
Here's Sadie and Tracy with the first of the goodies Tracy brought for them.

And then she broke out the silly string that I still can't believe she got through airport security.

The kids were delighted with it. And over a month later, it is still plastered to my patio.

Then Tracy (who is one of the best cooks in the world) taught Sadie how to dip strawberries in chocolate.

Sadie took it upon herself to show Tracy she already knew all about licking chocolate.

The kids loved to snuggle with Mason.

Sam was in heaven with someone other than his mom to put legos together. Mason's a bit faster than I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment