Same school.
Same time.
Two and a half hours to myself on a regular basis.
What will I do with myself?!
I've been excited about it all summer long.
I love my time with my kids - but there is SO much that has been neglected around here as we spent our days at the pool and the park and playing and playing and playing...
I have been dreaming of cleaning the basement.
And closets. (All of them!)
And my fridge.
(Ok. That's a lie about the fridge. But not the other two.)
Until last night, when I had dreams about taking the kids to school.
Which were not good.
They involved getting lost on a mountain in a snowstorm and a 30-pound version of my infant nephew and Sadie escaping from her classroom, among other things.
So then I considered maybe I wasn't as calm about this dropping-both-of-them-off-at-the-door-and-driving-away thing as I thought I was.
But then we went to the preschool open house this afternoon.
They found their cubbies.
And I think it will all be ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment