Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tahoe - A little biology lesson

Sam fell in love with his Aunt Hillary this trip.

Sadie, on the other hand, was more enamored with her baby cousin Lily.

Everywhere Lily went, Sadie tried to follow.

She "helped" change a lot of diapers.

She hopped on the back of Lily's stroller.

She loved to touch her little hands and feet.

And she was oh-so-curious about what Lily got to do under there.
And she has a very kind aunt who let her check it out.

My kids have never really been around a nursing mom, so I figured it was fine to her to figure out how some babies get all their nourishment.

Until I found Sadie sucking on her own hand one night.

"I just drinking my milk, Mommy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha — this is GREAT. love the picture!

Unknown said...

LOL! My sweet little niece! At least she wasn't begging for some like her little cousin Molly, "Mom, can i have some... pretty please!" :)