Sam recently found the shelves of board games in the basement. His entertainment the other day was to bring one upstairs, take out all the pieces, briefly "play" it, and then descend to the basement to find another one. This got old really fast. He was drawing with Pictionary pencils, buzzing the Taboo buzzer, and throwing dice all over the place. I managed to reign him in with the promise I would play a game with him. I thought my best bet was Sorry. I knew we wouldn't play by all the rules, but was hoping we could draw cards and move the guys along the board for a while. All was well until he drew a Sorry! card. Stupidly, I was a bit dramatic in showing him how to sorry someone back to their own home. The game rapidly went downhill.......
Here he is showing off the game later that evening.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment