My kids' aunts and uncles get them the cutest gifts - one of my favorites is this New York Fire Department outfit that Matt and Elisa got for Sam when he was 1. I had completely forgotten about it until Joe put it on Sadie tonight.
Here's Sam in it in March 2007 - at 14 months old.
I believe that look means something along the lines of "You seriously want me to sit in this chair so you can take my picture?"

The best part of the outfit

Can you tell I spent a bit too much time on the phone?

Here's Sadie in it tonight - at 26 months old.
Cheese! (She has FINALLY figured out to smile for me when I get out the camera. She even makes a very cute attempt to say cheese.)

And the lovely shot of the derriere.......

(Sadie has gained about 7 pounds since she got home in October and I tend to look at her as a little chunk, until tonight when I realized Sam was in the same outfit a full year earlier. So I guess he was even more of a chunk!)
1 comment:
Too Cute!!!!!
Post a Comment