Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Saturday, March 21, 2009

One of my very first posts on this blog was about Sam needing a sister. There was a very sweet picture of him (and Bob, though he's not tall enough to be seen) in the child-size patio chairs.

Well, today Sam and Sadie had a great time with the two chairs. I was reminded of that day last May when I watched Sam have a conversation with Bob, me lamenting that he wouldn't have a sister anytime soon to fill the other one. And later that day our agency called and said "I want to talk to you about a little girl...."

How wonderful it was to watch the two of them this morning, both chairs filled.

They really are both saying "cheese" in the picture - Sadie is not really in pain as she appears to be!Off to find a better place to sit
This is where they landed - great view, huh?
Chairs are for standing, right?

No comments: