"I need a checkup. I need to go to the doctor."
Sam had a random stomach bug yesterday evening and overnight. I am kind enough to spare you most of the details. After making a couple of trips into his room when he woke up crying, I just took him with me into the guest room to sleep (though there really was not a lot of sleep happening). After about the seventh time of him kicking me in the stomach as he flailed around the bed writhing with stomach pain, that's what he told me. Of course, this is the kid who left the doctor screaming because his sister got shots and he didn't, so I shouldn't have been too surprised.
Good news is I was able to talk him out of needing a doctor at 3am. Oh yeah, and that he was feeling much better by this evening. Last night he turned down pizza for supper, and tonight he wanted to eat so much broccoli that I had to cook more. (Some of you would probably consider that last sentence evidence of the fact that he is, indeed, still a little off.)
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment