Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Our little leprechauns
Happy St. Patrick's Day from our house!
Don't be too impressed with the fact that I have holiday-appropriate clothing for my kids. The dress was a gift (Thank you Emily and Ben!) and Sam's sweatshirt is from when Joe's brother and parents went to Ireland a couple years ago. I couldn't believe I could still get it on him! (Though the openings at the ends of the arms were a little small - his hands didn't go through at first. He looked up at me and said "Mom, I don't know what happened to my arms!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adorable photos of your sweet kids. Love that dress on Sadie.
They looks great! I like the story of Sam's sweatshirt! It'll be Sadie's next year so you'll have to find a cute tee for Sam.
Post a Comment