Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Monday, March 30, 2009

A little lacking on nutrition

**An update on the post below**
My mom called me after reading the post and said, "You are in charge, you know."

Yes, I know. The popsicles were just for wishful thinking that it might get warm someday, and the Coolwhip was to keep her entertained as I made my favorite raspberry jello "salad". And everything else wasn't really that bad.......

And, just so she doesn't lose complete faith in me as a mother, I will post our dinner menu.
Steak
Baked potatoes
Green beans
Corn(Two vegetables in one meal - that should make her proud!)
Raspeberry jello salad-y stuff
Garlic bread

Of course, all that Sadie ate were some green beans, the cool whip part of the jello concoction, and the butter off her bread. And then she declared she was done by dumping her glass of water on her plate.

**Original post**
So this is what my daughter has had to eat today, as of 4:36 p.m.

A Nutri-grain breakfast bar
something else for breakfast that I can not remember (Oh wait - a little snack bowl of tropical fruit)
2 popsicles
1 package of fruit snacks
apples with caramel dip
two bowls of grapes
a handful of pretzels
2 bowls of Cool-whip
(Wait....make that 3.)

No comments: