Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

But where does he live on Monday?

I got out our advent calendar today (just a couple days late!) and explained to Sam that we will open one window every day until Christmas. (Well...except for today when we had to open 3 to play catch up.) He asked if Christmas was soon. I told him it was coming, but not for a little while. Then he wanted to know if then he would get his cake, since he knows his birthday is right after Christmas. I took that as an opportunity to discuss that Christmas is Jesus's birthday. (Do you put an 's on Jesus or just a ' after the s....I never know!) Sam thought about it briefly and then asked where Jesus lived. I told him he lived in heaven. His reply: "But where does Jesus live on Monday?"

No comments: