Sadie enjoying her new teapot from Uncle Matt and Aunt Elisa.
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas morning
Not wasting any time - tearing right into the presents!
Sam proud of his new Star Wars shirt. Not that he knows what Star Wars is, but I am sure the same uncle that bought him this will teach him all about it in time.
My attempt to capture Sadie's always impressive bedhead. Her hair is so fine it is a bit hard to see.

Sadie enjoying her new teapot from Uncle Matt and Aunt Elisa.
Joe with the kiddos
Joe saying "cheese" for Sam and his new camera from Uncle Matt and Aunt Elisa. We did have to set some ground rules pretty quickly for when and where it is ok to take pictures, after he walked into my bathroom soon after I had stepped out of the shower and I heard a click.
Sadie enjoying her new teapot from Uncle Matt and Aunt Elisa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment