It's a race - who can get it open first!
Ramblings about my two favorite kids
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Eve fun
Me and the kids, home from church and ready to get on with the Christmas fun.
Mother-daughter Christmas socks. I actually bought these on clearance last summer to give to my sister-in-law and niece for Christmas this year, never dreaming we'd have our own daughter home to wear them with me. Sorry Stacy and Molly, but I kept them for myself!
Reading the Christmas story - the Toddler Bible version.
Reenacting the Christmas story
Posing in their matching pjs - see, I did put the restraints back on!

It's a race - who can get it open first!
And race again!
New pillowcases - "Love you bunches!"
Enjoying the new dollhouse from Grandma and Papa

Sam gave Joe a Batman bath set. He picked it out himself. Wasn't that thoughtful of him?
It's a race - who can get it open first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment