Ramblings about my two favorite kids

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Make way for Fireman Sam!

Sam and I spend a lot of our day being firefighters - the pretend kind, thankfully. His favorite TV program is this Welsh show called Fireman Sam that happens to have some episodes stored on our cable on demand network and he loves to act it out. (He also loves to watch it - unfortunately there are only about 6 episodes available and I believe I have seen each one at least 47 times.)

It makes me so happy to see Sam using his imagination - I tried to capture some of it on video. He uses our china cabinet as the storage locker for all his "fire clothes" and the couch is the fire truck. You'll notice he is careful to put his seatbelt on and then unbuckle it before he gets out - ask Aunt Alissa about how she managed to put the fear of God in him regarding staying buckled up!

No comments: